Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Birds at work

There's some new finch babies in the aviary at my work. I do not work at a zoo. An aviary in your business is like tropical fishtank 3.0.

These finches are rare, and babies in captivity are more rare. There are two babies. They will grow bright feathers when they're 6 months. Now they're laying low in some muted greens.


Too Cute! They look so squeezable!They were hanging out at the bottom because some jerk bird was picking at them up top.

Jerk.

This is the only time I saw my favortite top secret canary out. They're eating egg yolk.
They don't know - soylent yolk is birds!

I love this canary.

2 comments:

  1. are you high? there are a couple grammar errors at the top that are total pothead snafus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was dreamin' when I wrote this, so scuze me while I kiss this guy.

    ReplyDelete